Tuesday 30 August 2011

Bring it on......

Life has been good these days....full of fun filled challenges, racing against time, beating deadlines and what not! To add a zing to it is the project "iChew" , what a learning i must say! Social media is indeed more than chatting on facebook and tweeting the gossips people, i have learnt my lesson (in a pleasant way), there is a whole world worth exploring!!! Everyday is a new learning, a value addition with everything you do! Setting your goals (small, big, not so big....), chasing them, beating them, raising your standards, benchmarking yourself against you, blah blah blah, but actually its not blah! These day have been days of tremendous learning and trying my hand at so many new things i have never doen so far! Though only a 3-4 hr of sleep is what i have been able to get for my self but the days have been very restful and mind at the epitome of calmness. I guess the only reason for all these oxymoronic things happening to me is that i have been doing things which i have always wanted to, it is a food for the soul and gives me immense esthetic satisfaction. I now agree with all who always professed-"This is one life-do things which makes you happy! Happiness is the key to success." With the freshly enthused energy and vigor i feel i am more than ready to plunge myself into anything that i have ever wanted to.....Dear Life, Bring it on!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment