Wednesday 31 August 2011

Why me! Why again!!!

"Hum ek baar jite hain...
aur ek baar marte hain...
aur pyaar.....wo bhi ek hi baar hota hain", life would have been really simple if this famous dialogue of SRK from KKHH was actually the truth of life. But, I beg to differ!
"Hum zindagi pal pal jite hain....
bahut se pal marte hain...
aur payaar...wo bhi pal pal karte hain"!
Let me not generalize to everyone but keep this one to I, me, myself...
I gracefully accept what i am and my imperfections; may be thats why it keep coming back to me....the happiness, the sorrow, the love, the hatred, the right, the wrong, the zest, the gloom. Had I been so perfect, I would never have let the sorrow peep into my personal life which I would have made perfectly joyous and delightful. Kaash sab kuch itna acha hota.....Yun hota to kaisa hota...actually kitna boring hota! nahi?
Kuch bhi happening na hota! I never would have had the chance to feel the happiness of small little things in life that comes after a big fat era of sorrow,  neither i would have felt the warmth of the one touch of a beloved after a long time of separation, nor i would have felt the importance of my being when someone tries to cheer up when sad! Huh!! The thought of such a so called perfect world is spooky...
Life's blessings are disguised in all these small moments!!!
Had there been no sad day there would be no importance of a glad day...but then Why do i complain?
Why do i crib about things not going the prefect way? When there are hard times; Why do i keep shouting--Why me! Why again!!!!
I pause here, to dig a lil' deeper; though i guess i know the answers to my questions...yet i am so caught up in this vicious circle......but....Why me! Why again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment