Thursday 6 October 2011

blogging again...

Its been quite a few days i have written a blog! MBA indeed has been keeping me occupied... September came and went past like a cool swift breeze , without giving any time to spend writing one. It saw a lot of activity at college- classes (lots of !), assignments, presentations,case studies, submissions, dead lines, etc etc etc!!! To add to it, a lot of MBA competitions came and Dare2compete became second favorite site just after Facebook(which of course is the all time love). Though it made life hell hectic , yet a learning experience it was to participate in various B-School competitions (and insha-allah to have won a couple of them). I never realized when did my 3rd term exams started and finished and then came the long awaited break-------the 4 golden days of glory! After 6 months, finally saw my mom, dad, sisters, jijajis, my nieces and nephews- sia, soham, anukampa, ashmit (missed aastik a lot, m proud he is studying in boarding school), my chd gang of friends...so refreshing it was! A lot of important things happened in last month, lot of lessons learnt, shall be writing more about these in further detail.
Now, m back - but sadly writing on a day which is real sad- the world lost a visionary of all times- Steve Jobs. R.I.P. , people like him are a rarity. The loss would never be compensated, you will be missed SJ.
Let me quote this great man and give you food for thought...shall be posting more stuff later.
“That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”

No comments:

Post a Comment